This hair conditioner naturally promotes hair shine and manageability. The tea conditioner is suitable for daily care of any hair type and brings many benefits for the appearance and health of hair and scalp:
- Closes the top layer of hair after shampooing and rebalances the pH value on the scalp
- Provides hair and scalp with nourishing plant substances
- Vegetable mucilage from marshmallow root and hibiscus flowers soothe the scalp and wrap around the hair like a natural protective coat
For all hair types with hibiscus, birch leaves, lavender, green tea and nettle from controlled organic agriculture.
Certified natural cosmetics - vegan, environmentally friendly and biodegradable. Weight: 60 g (20-25 uses).
Made in Germany
Hibiscus flowers: The calyx of hibiscus contains a high proportion of organic acids, such as citric acid, hydroxycitric acid, hibiscus acid, malic acid and tartaric acid as the main compounds and oxalic acid and ascorbic acid as secondary compounds. Balancing the pH is not the only positive effect of hibiscus flowers. The contained mucilages and powerful exclusive plant compounds such as hibiscin reduce greasiness, stimulate hair growth and prevent split ends.
Birch leaves: Birch leaves are rich in antioxidants and have a positive effect on the scalp. The plant substances from birch leaves stimulate blood circulation and promote healthy hair growth. The salicylates contained are also an effective remedy against dandruff.
Mallow root: The mucilage content of marshmallow helps to soothe, moisturize and protect dry, irritated or inflamed skin from environmental influences. In hair care, marshmallow root soothes the scalp and helps with scalp irritation. It also detangles and is a great natural moisturizer for dry hair.
- Put one tablespoon in a container and pour about 200 ml of warm water.
- After at least 20 - 30 minutes, strain and bring to a comfortable temperature with a little additional cold or warm water.
- Pour the herbal hair rinse evenly over the hair. Do not rinse.