Hair loss can have very different causes. Most often it is hereditary or stress-related. However, improper hair care or excessive styling can also lead to hair loss.
Our all-natural conditioner provides a pure plant-based care and combats hair loss in several ways:
- Contains no artificial substances that can irritate the scalp.
- Has an anti-inflammatory effect on the scalp and reduces hair loss
- Stimulates hair follicles and promotes hair growth
- Thanks to the estrogen content, counteracts hormonal male hair loss.
- suitable for all hair types
- With nettle, green tea, rosemary, basil and hibiscus flowers from certified organic cultivation
- Vegan & Cruelty-free
- 20-25 uses
Nettle: Its application has an anti-inflammatory and decongestant effect on the scalp and not only helps with hair loss, but also makes the hair grow back stronger. The high content of silicic acid and sulfur gives shine to the hair. For this reason, nettle is also a common ingredient in many conventional shampoos. Nettle leaves have anti-aging properties and accumulate a number of reactive oxygen species scavengers that reduce free radical damage to the skin.
Red Clover Flowers: No other plant can produce the same estrogen-like effects in the body as this small wildflower. The extremely high content of isoflavones such as biochanin A, formononetin, genistein and daidzein is particularly interesting for men who suffer from hereditary hair loss. Scientific studies show that biochanin A can inhibit the activity of 5-alpha-reductase partially better than pharmaceutical substances.
Sencha Tea: The green tea variety contains many different nutrients and antioxidants that naturally stimulate hair growth. Thanks to its caffeine content, green tea can penetrate the hair follicles and have an invigorating effect. The antioxidant properties of green tea also prevent sun damage and the growth of bacteria and fungi on the scalp. In particular, epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG) and other related catechins have special beneficial effects: They inhibit the activity of hormones and protect cells from free radical damage.
- Put one tablespoon in a container and pour about 200 ml of warm water.
- After at least 20 - 30 minutes, strain and bring to a comfortable temperature with a little additional cold or warm water.
- Pour the herbal hair rinse evenly over the hair. Do not rinse.